[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: /webservices context root unavialable in jboss 4.2.3 upo

sridhar18 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 11:07:06 EDT 2009

Never mind. I found my problem. There's this other ear module that is getting deployed after the ear module I'm having issues with is deployed, and that one has the same /webserives context root for it's webservices. So upon restart, /webservices context is having the last deployed ear module's webservices only. Fixed it by renaming the context to something unique instead.
I guess the /webservices context is not global across the jboss deployment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261891#4261891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261891