[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Memory Leak - LocalManagedConnection

arianganesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 24 15:07:44 EDT 2009

Hi

I am using jboss 3.2.1 on HP-UX 11i v2 with jdk 1.4.2.13

our application reads data from a reference database and writes the transactions executed in a separate historical database.

The java application crashes every two weeks. we took a heap dump and found that "LocalManagedConnection" occupies 90% of the heap. the instances of this keeps on growing over a period of time.

Does anyone know the reason ?

Kindly let me know in case u need any other info.

Thanks,
Ganesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261980#4261980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261980