[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Migration to JBoss 5, Scheduler not working

osnetwork do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 25 16:45:14 EDT 2009

"osnetwork" wrote : I was checking the JMX-Console for the name of the Bean LobbyManager. and putting that string into  tag I have as result no more errors... but nothing happens...  so that means that the scheduler is not called.
  | ear=gamgamEAR.ear,jar=gamgamEJB.jar,name=LobbyManager,service=EJB3
  |   |
  |   | <depends>jboss.j2ee:ear=gamgamEAR.ear,jar=gamgamEJB.jar,name=LobbyManager,service=EJB3</depends>
  |
  | Do you have any advice?
  |
  | PS=is that Scheduler way J2EE 5 compliant? If not how can I replace that scheduler with something portable.
  |
  | Thanks in advance

Sorry, I have solved... actually putting the address found on the JMX-Console has fixed the problem. I had another problem not related to JBoss so for this reason I was not able to test the functionality properly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262053#4262053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262053