[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Jboss 5 - Required Trans Type Session Bean calling Not_Suppo

mturner24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 26 08:04:24 EDT 2009

Hi !

This used to work in Jboss 4.2.3, but now I migrated to jBoss 5.1.0

I have a Session Bean A with transaction type REQUIRED  calling a method to another injected Session Bean B with NOT_SUPPORTED. In the method of session bean B, a checked exception (not runtime) is thrown.

In session bean A, there's a catch to grab the checked exception.

With jBoss 4.2.3: I'm able to catch the checked exception correctly.

THE PROBLEM With jBoss 5.1.0: The checked exception is not directly thrown, it's a EJB Exception that is thrown (wrapping my checked exception)

So is there anything i can do to prevent the container from wrapping my checked exception with an EJBException ?

Thanks

Max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262156#4262156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262156