[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: SecurityAssociation: javax.security.auth.Subject dissape

amalraj.palanichamy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 27 08:04:25 EDT 2009

Even we have faced the same problem in our application.

The workaround is introducing a new Thread for JMS Publishing part

For ex :

Thread jmsPublisherThread = new Thread()
  | {
  |      public void run()
  |      {
  |            try
  |            {
  |                    PublisherManager.getInstance().sendMessage(topicName,
  |                         SerializableObj, PublisherType);
  |                    // Publisher Type : Durable or Non Durable
  |             }
  |              catch(Exception e)
  |             {
  |                  e.printStackTrace();
  |             }
  |        }
  | };
  |
  | jmsPublisherThread.start();

It will solve the problem and the caller principals will not be disturbed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262405#4262405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262405