[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: 1.4.x Topic Subscriber and TTL'ed Messages

chacs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 27 09:45:50 EDT 2009

In a clustered environment, the subscriptions are also split into sub-subscriptions at each cluster. If we wish to implement the nightly cron to clear the expired messages (using CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE and rollback), we must be able to obtain the connection manager for each cluster to clear it's local expired messages.  The inability to connect to a specific cluster means this cannot be a viable solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262431#4262431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262431