[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: server port in use 8080 error!!

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 01:21:30 EDT 2009

"brarpavi" wrote : hi ,
  | iam new to jboss and have just installed jboss following the below websites intructions...
  |
  | http://techieexchange.wordpress.com/2008/02/01/how-to-make-jboss-seam-work-with-eclipse-for-windows/#comment-128
  |
  | but when i started the server has the website owner had told(before ant deployment) it gives server port in use 8080 so please guide me what to do as i have to submit my assignment using this s/w

maybe you already have started some application server or web container. for example apache tomcat or something like that.
try to lookup your running ports by
netstat -atp (linux) or netstat -a (windows).

Regards,
Paata Lominadze.
Magticom LTD.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262552#4262552