[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM4: How to find leaving transitions of an execution

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 04:30:09 EDT 2009

>From what I can say with my limited knowledge and experience of implementing an application with jBPM I would say no. It should be possible to retrieve the outgoing transitions of an activity and the approach seems clean to me.

But why not let us know a bit more about the use case? Let's see what Ronald or any other more experienced user than me can say about it.

What do you mean by "Unless you create your own views for each state of the process" ?

P.S.: Have you filled the JIRA issue already?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262594#4262594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262594