[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How can I query run my own HQL in jBPM 4.x?

vchira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 09:10:13 EDT 2009

I found the answer. it is actually quite simple. you can write your own Command and execute it . inside the execute Method from the Command you have access to the DBSession and you can execute Hibernate Queries. I will post an Example later on maybe if somone is interested.
I am implementing a command that returns a list of Tasks which have a specific name and belong to a process definition with a specific key and have variables with a specific value. maybe a command like this would be useful to everyone and can be integrated in jBPM task service.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262694#4262694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262694