[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: Consuming Web Services when WSDL access / UDDI discovery

vimalm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 11:01:32 EDT 2009

Hello Alessio

Thanks for your response. My current code looks like

  | URL wsdlURL = new URL ( "http://www.example.com/example.asmx?WSDL");
  | QName serviceQName = new QName("http://www.example.com/example/", "Calculate");
  | Calculate calc = new Calculate(wsdlURL, serviceQName);
  | CalculateSoap calcSoap = calc.getCalculateSoap();
  | calcSoap.execute();

It fails on Line 3 with a FileNotFoundException. If I use a WSDL stored locally will I have to modify the WSDL to point to the correct soap address in the following WSDL fragment at the very tail end of the WSDl to let it know where the service is hosted?

  | <wsdl:port CalculateSoap binding="tns:CalculateSoap">
  |       <soap:address location="http://www.example.com/example.asmx" />
  |     </wsdl:port>

Thanks for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262733#4262733