[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Reference extern javascript in jboss-portal.xml

dalmauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 04:01:06 EDT 2009

Thank you Wesley for your fast answer. It seems that in your code there are two portlets packed in the same war file, isn't it (relative path is the same and share same descriptor file)?  In my question I was trying to do a reference to an externe file but also packed in a different WAR file, e.g.:

in jboss-portlet.xml in MY_FILE_A.war:
           script src="/faces/rfRes/org/ajax4jsf/framework.pack.js" type="text/javascript"

and in jboss-portlet.xml in MY_FILE_B.war:
           script src="/MY_FILE_A/faces/rfRes/org/ajax4jsf/framework.pack.js" type="text/javascript"

But this last reference does not work. Maybe am I wrong with this approach?

Thank you very much one more time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262856#4262856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262856