[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: JBoss5.0GA+hsql have the following exception(shutdown se

amalraj.palanichamy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 07:53:10 EDT 2009

Additional Info :  I am using Null Persistence Unit for JMS (JBoss Messaging)

Configuration:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262927#4262927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262927