[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Using FacesTrace from within Jboss Portal

Brian13 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 08:47:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

Has anyone been successful in using the FacesTrace (http://facestrace.sourceforge.net)
on a JBoss Portlet Page in a JBoss Portal ? is there anything special that one needs to do to get FacesTrace to work in the Portal environment ...

I installed FacesTrace on a Portlet Page according to the instructions but the Portlet Page will no longer start up instead gives the following Error:

Cause: javax.portlet.PortletException: Error process faces request
Message: Error process faces request
StackTrace:

javax.portlet.PortletException: Error process faces request

javax.portlet.faces.BridgeException: javax.portlet.faces.BridgeException: Error processing render lifecycle

javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid URL traceResource.jsf?name=facestrace&type=js

The entire Stack Trace is quite long and I have left it out from posting it here ...

Thanks for any information you can provide ...
     -- Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262939#4262939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262939