[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM4: How to find leaving transitions of an execution

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 17:25:45 EDT 2009

I think the first requirement is a minor change since this shouldn't be much more than an extension of the API. I am saying this with my limited knowledge and of course I welcome any corrections.

The second thing that Nils and Martin are proposing means a bigger change because before you can offer such an interface first of all you need to have declared process variables and you need to declare somehow that they are necessary. So this would have to be considered in connection with this issue:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2506

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263065#4263065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263065