[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - New Bie :: Queue

Sunay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 00:44:03 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I am new to richfaces , i gone through the documentation, but not able to understand the behavior of queue. My Scenario is like this.

I have one Rich datatable with datascroller, now when ever i am selecting Menu the grid is updated. I debug my code and i found that it sends multiple request. so for streamline the request i use queue. But the problem is that my view of the data table not updated after consecutive request.

Please Help me out of this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263091#4263091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263091