[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: Authentication succeeded, getCallerPrincipal()=anonymous

zour do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 09:00:47 EDT 2009

RAP is running in the same JBoss and the access is restricted through:

<security-constraint>
  | 	<web-resource-collection>
  | 		<web-resource-name>myapplication</web-resource-name>
  | 		<url-pattern>/test/*</url-pattern>
  | 	</web-resource-collection>
  | 	<auth-constraint>
  | 		<role-name>*</role-name>
  | 	</auth-constraint>
  | </security-constraint>

The RAP part work's fine. It seems I've found a solution to my problem:

http://msikora.typepad.com/michael_sikora_on_java_ee/2009/03/converting-to-jboss500ga-ejb3-security.html

I need to test this on a server so I can access from different client computers. For now, the authentication works. The SessionContext.getCallerPrincipal().getUsername() returns what I put in.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263172#4263172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263172