[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference

fagnermoura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 11:19:42 EDT 2009

im using jboss 4.2.3 with Native stack for jbossws.

calling the web service, im receiving this exception:

javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

##############
Method being called
##############

    @WebMethod(operationName = "InsertOrder", action = "http://tempuri.org/InsertOrder")
    @WebResult(name = "InsertOrderResult", targetNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/")
    @RequestWrapper(localName = "InsertOrder", targetNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/", className = "org.tempuri.InsertOrder")
    @ResponseWrapper(localName = "InsertOrderResponse", targetNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/", className = "org.tempuri.InsertOrderResponse")

    public RETPEDIDO insertOrder(@WebParam(name = "_pedido", targetNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/")  PedidoItens pedido);

Other services works fine, but this method that return complexType not.

I just try with soap 1.1 and soap 1.2, but dont work.

Through my swing client, i can to call it. (i include the client dir, from jboss, in the classpath)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263194#4263194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263194