[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - EJB3.0 MDB example

kliu@tieroneoss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 12:09:30 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm trying to understand the Message driven bean example here:

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/Message_Driven_Beans.html

I have the example working correctly but I do not understand why I need the file queue-example-service.xml.

The tutorial states " The queue-example-service.xml file defines the queues for this tutorial".

Why aren't these queued defined when you define the Message Driven Bean?

Is there a way to use annotations to define the queues instead of using this xml file?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263207#4263207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263207