[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Heavy load during web method call

pio1k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 1 08:44:45 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!

I have a web service with couple web methods. Those methods are calling quite often (average is about one call of each method per 10 seconds) by .NET client application. After few days of working I checked in JBoss Web Console statistics of calling of those methods. One of them has got average time of call equals about 300 milliseconds but maximum call time is over 70 minutes! I also noticed that when call of this method is very long my CPU is 100% load for all call time.

Maybe someone has got similar problem? My quest is that maybe garbage collector turn on when call was so long.

I'm using:
1) Java 1.5_0_15
2) JBoss 4.2.3
3) -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC options for garbage colletor

Regards,
Piter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252830#4252830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252830