[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Deploying JBPM project created by Eclipse in Tomcat server

Nanaki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 03:30:31 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm developping a project using Jboss jBPM.
So I had designed a workflow using the jPDL Eclipse plugin and my project can be deployed by launching Jboss server (start.bat).

When done, I have searched where Jboss is deploying the project and discovered that the folder was created in 2 places:
anonymous wrote : "jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4\jbpm\src\resources\jbpm.war\";
  | AND
  | "jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4\jbpm-server\server\jbpm\tmp\deploy\tmpXXXjbpm-exp.war\"

I imagine that the second folder is a temp/cache folder used when the project is deployed (when we shutdown the server, this folder disappears).

I have followed many wiki and tuto on "How to setup Jboss/jBPM with Apache Tomcat and MySQL" but I didn't make it.

I wanted to know if it was possible to deploy the project generated by jBoss server in Tomcat by, for example:

anonymous wrote : Copy the project folder generated (generated and used by jBoss server) directly into Tomcat webapps.
  | OR
  | Make a .war of this project generated by Jboss server and deploy it into Tomcat webapps (it's approximatively the same thing i thing...)

So i tried this 2 methods but i didn't make it...

The project is not correctly deployed (in the Tomcat manager, I can see the "deployed" status at FALSE).

Is there a simple solution to take a jBPM project and to run i on Apache Tomcat server (i imagine that the 2 servers or not so different) ?

My configuration:
jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4
Apache Tomcat/6.0.20

Thanks for your help.