[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Unwanted warning

ntsankov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 09:26:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a WS client created with wsconsume, but I want to specify the service endpoint at runtime. The solution I found is:

  | MyService stub = new MyService(null, SERVICE_QNAME);
  | MyPortType myPort = stub.getMyPort();
  | ((BindingProvider)myPort).getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY, endpointUrlString);

which works ok, except that I get a
"WARN  [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ServiceDelegateImpl] Cannot get port meta data for: {http://ws...}MyPort"
in the log. I suppose this is caused by the fact that I pass null as wsdl location, but I don't want the client to parse the wsdl each time.
Can someone help me get rid of this warning? Maybe there is a better way to dynamically specify the endpoint?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253075#4253075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253075