[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! Just ONE Getting-started exa

mark@t4p.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 21:19:16 EDT 2009

I have tried using JBoss/J2EE development under Eclipse, and had many many problems.

I don't have the buckets of money to pay for JBoss Tools subscriptions.

Do you know of any open-source options under Eclipse?  The stuff I tried to use about a year back was very unusable (the open-source curse, you know).

I am certainly open to suggestions.  I certainly don't want to abandon JBoss, but I am just out of options...

/Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253194#4253194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253194