[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Can i handle ApplicationDeadlockException globally?

Nepster48 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 03:31:29 EDT 2009

Can i handle ApplicationDeadlockException globally?

I hava an EJB 2.0 Application. I'm using CMP and CMT. but due to some bad code, sometimes it throws ApplicationDeadlockException which is wrapped up in either RemoteException or in TransactionRolledBackException

Application is large so i can not even think about try-catch block on each of my service bean.

I tried <error-page> tag in web.xml but it colud not prevent my application from being crashed.

Can i use Listners for that? I do not know how to code listners and how to use them. Or can Interceptor help me?

Please help me to prevent my application from being crashed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253222#4253222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253222