[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: JBoss Tools with JBpm 4

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 12:23:52 EDT 2009

Again, the answer is in the user guide. We decided to step away from the deployment page in the GPD for now. We might add a wizard or something similar in the future if it appears to be needed. But a Ant build file with a number of targets per business archive to be deployed is much more explicit and reusable.

Related to the plugin not finding your runtime, are you sure you have installed the jBPM 4 runtime?

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253380#4253380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253380