[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: JBoss configuration with Microsoft Sharepoint Server

aimvrakesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 17:34:41 EDT 2009

"chris.laprun at jboss.com" wrote : "chris.laprun at jboss.com" wrote :
  |   | This is the root of the issue. The client agent sent by MS SharePoint ...
  |
  | I meant consumerAgent, not client agent. See section 7.1.1 of the specification for more details.

Hey Chris, I was going thru this email thread since I am experiencing the same issue with the Jboss portal 2.7.1 as WSRP producer and the Liferay 5.2.3 as the WSRP consumer. And even though I unchecked the check box about using strict mode I am still getting the error.

I posted this more detail about this issue in the forum at
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=160818

Thanks
rakesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253436#4253436