[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Is there any kind of variable in JBPM4 like 'transient v

lixiangrjxy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 21:43:48 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : afaik, jBPM4 has no notion of transient variables. otoh, if you do not use anything async, you could use 'thread local' stuff.

Actually I'm using a ThreadLocal now, thank you for your suggestion. Indeed I think transient variable is useful and necessary for jbpm, I just wonder if there's any similar sulotions controled by jbpm, not by programmer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253457#4253457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253457