[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: How to create a JDBC connection

Oliver Roell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 4 03:45:05 EDT 2009

I have tested it with JBoss 5.1.0 and the @Resource annotation works.

One thing is strange: At the time, "EJB 3 in Action" was written there was no JBoss 5 available. But if "EJB 3 in Action" was created on the basis of JBoss 4.2, and this version don't understand the @Resource annotation, the authors should not write to use @Resource with the JBoss AS.

I think, I should buy and read the book "JBoss in Action". It seems that one of the authors is very competent and experienced.

Thank you for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253478#4253478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253478