[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Setting up JBoss Tools in Ganymede

shashank.rudra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 4 06:54:01 EDT 2009

I updted Eclipse3.5 with JBT 3.1 plugins. The steps I have takes are

1.
Got Eclipse from
http://eclipse.unixheads.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/galileo/R/eclipse-jee-galileo-win32.zip

2.
Got m2eclipse update using
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update-dev/

In this step I ignored / discarded  SCM for subclipse and AJDT dependency

3.
Got JBT from
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development/

Now I was to get Drools Runtime from the sites Nick has given above. To my chagrin none of the two worked. From the two I mean
a)http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/
b)http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/drools-5.1.0.SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Neither using update URL nor using the ZIP file. In both the cases I got this error anonymous wrote : No repository found at jar:file:/D:/drools-5.1.0.SNAPSHOT-bin.zip!/.
  |   No repository found at jar:file:/D:/drools-5.1.0.SNAPSHOT-bin.zip!/.

So in step4 I used
4.
Extracted drools-5.1.0.SNAPSHOT-bin.zip into c:/drools directory. I then used it as the runtime while creating the first "Hello"-DroolsProject.

This looks good as of now. But I am not sure whether that is a proper way to do, and want comments from you guys for the same. TIA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253542#4253542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253542