[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Overriding clientBindUrl does not work! Why?

eminil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 4 08:09:18 EDT 2009

Okay. Lets just say this issue is resolved. I will continue my problems in another thread :P

The issue i had in this thread was getting the <client-bind-url> in jboss.xml to override the clientBindUrl in the annoation of the bean.

First the jboss.xml failed to read, but this was fixed by changing the schemas to 5_0 instead of 5_1.

Then i had put the jboss.xml in the wrong META-INF folder. It should have been in the ejb jar instead of in the ear.

When these things were resolved the remote client is now able to connect to the bean.

Now i'll continue my other problems with also hooking up the bean to JBossWS in another thread.

Thanks all for the help! :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253565#4253565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253565