[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Where is the jsf-api.jar?

EUROKEY do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 4 09:22:38 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to develop a Web Application with Java Server Faces. If I use Glassfish erverything is fine but with jboss there are errors.

The Problem is, if i add jboss as Server i don't get the jsf-api.jar included.
Without this file it's not possible to compile my applikation.

If I includ this file by my self jboss dosen't deploy the Projekt with the following error Message:

Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener

How can i use the jsf-api without crashing jboss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253579#4253579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253579