[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: war file Deployment Exception in JBOSS. Please help !

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 4 11:13:38 EDT 2009

I have often seen zip file errors if you have a very large archive file and the hot deployer runs before the archive file is fully copied over. I don't use NetBeans so I don't know how it coordinates deployment with the app server. In Eclipse, one mechanism used is that it places the archive file in a temporary location and calls the deployer MBean to deploy the archive, thus avoiding the issue I described.

You might try manually moving the archive file into the deploy directory. If you still get the same error, then Wolfgang's assumption could be true and you will need figure out what is wrong with your archive.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253611#4253611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253611