[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Where is the jsf-api.jar?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 4 13:16:53 EDT 2009

JBoss AS already provides the JSF JAR files, so including them in your WAR will cause problems. You need to ensure that the WAR does nto contain the JSF JAR files.

For your post, I suspect that you are using an IDE. Which one? If NetBeans, I don't know how to convince it to use a JAR file during the compile but not package it in the WAR for deployment. For Eclipse, I recommend using JBoss Tools also - it knows how to properly package WARs for deployment to JBoss AS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253634#4253634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253634