[jboss-user] [EJB] - Re: Accessing EJB 2.1 in a isolated EARs

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 09:18:34 EDT 2009

@ghepardo,

I came to the conclusion that it's not possible to use CallByReference between 2 ears with classloader isolation. You have to enable CallByValue, this makes class translation between classloaders possible through the use of Java serialization.

See this: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/classloadingconfiguration.

I tried both options suggested in this article. I was able to make it work only with CallByValue=true in EARDeployer though... The other option failed with the familiar: anonymous wrote : Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging message.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254443#4254443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254443