[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Session EJB and MDB Configuration

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 09:53:06 EDT 2009

"kyle.bober" wrote : Not sure if this is anything but I also noticed an extra ' single quote in the logging output of the container name. Is it possible there is a bug adding an extra ' single quote to the container name? Just a thought.

You can ignore the extra single quote in the log output. That's actually a typo in the log message.

As for the issue you are running into, i have tried this using the "mdb" tutorial that we have on that page and it's working fine locally. Can you post the entire logs that you see on the console (not server.log)? Maybe that will give a hint.

While posting logs or xml content or code, please remember to wrap it in a code block by using the Code button in the message editor window. Please use the Preview button to ensure that your post is correctly formatted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254457#4254457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254457