[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Clustering nodes on different machine.

mausam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 10:16:31 EDT 2009

Hello

What are the parameters that define the communication between two nodes to be clustered on two different machines?

I have to create two nodes in a cluster. The two nodes has to reside on different machine.

In node1 (machine1) if have specified PartitionName and udpGroup as 228.1.2.3 (as stated in JClustering tutorial)

In node2 (machine2), I have done same changes.

But the org.jboss.ha.framework.server.ClusterPartition MBean does not show node2 as part of node1 cluster.

Do i need to ask my unix admin to open some ports on both the machine so that both machines can communicate? Or do i need to provide some values somewhere?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254463#4254463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254463