[jboss-user] [O'Reilly JBoss 3.0/4.0 Workbook] - Re: How to import EJB 3.0 Workbook Exercises into Netbeans

BonnyBO do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 10:40:21 EDT 2009

I was not able to make the import. I tried by creating an enterprise application project with existin source by selecting the relevant inside the IDE and

To achieve theese goals I googled and I read:

1) chapter 6 of Pro NetBeans IDE 5.5 Enterprise Edition - creating an enterprise application project with existin source

2) chapter 6 of Pro Netbeans IDE 6 Rich Client Platform Edition about Ant

in Google books without succeeding.

If anybody can do it please  post me.

Regards,
Franz