[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: One deploy dir per user

pplupo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 11:50:01 EDT 2009

On Tomcat there is a config file where one can declare:

<Host name="localhost" ...>

  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
            directoryName="public_html"
            homeBase=c:\Homes"
            userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.HomesUserDatabase"/>

where "c:\homes" is where users' home folders are and "public_html" is the folder to be scanned for WAR files.

Then if there is a user called "pplupo", his contents will be found at C:\homes\pplupo\public_html and his applications will be available at http://host:port/~pplupo automatically.

I just want to do something similar with JBoss. Even if it is not that easy, if I have to change multiple files, multiple tags, properties or anything else, but I need to set up an environment like that.

Can anyone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254501#4254501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254501