[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: How to bind to all interfaces on JBoss 5.1

ngtdave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 15:50:31 EDT 2009

Thank you for your quick reply PeterJ!

You are right, I meant -b 0.0.0.0 but the log definitely says "/0.0.0.0", I'm not sure why.

Anyway, just tried again and it seems a good old fashion Windows reboot fixed the problem. I should have known, I've seen this with other ports Windows randomly takes. I would add this port to the list of reserved ports in Windows (so it won't take it) but I'm not sure what "port 4,712" means... I assume 4712.

Anyway, thank you again for your help, I hope this helps others as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254574#4254574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254574