[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM Nested Fork/Joins Doesn't seem to work

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 16:20:13 EDT 2009

please do not do that... it often has the opposite effect. Besides that I do not understand your remark:

anonymous wrote : Sorry for not using assert() correctly, I currently can't remove the println() from my code.

I see no reason why this could not be made into a really full testcase with embedded processdefinition that I can run out of the box (see the first topic in this forum)

anonymous wrote : The questions I ask are in the test case comments

As mentioned earlier, a full unitest is the most explicit thing that we can easily use to confirm the bug AND if we change something that it works. So before imo before I take the time do do something for you, you have to do something for us... or you have to be more patient (or buy a commercial support contract or hire some JBoss expert)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254589#4254589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254589