[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Web App Libraries not published?

deanhiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 15:13:28 EDT 2009

I right clicked the project, chose properties and then J2EE Module Depends and selected all my jars that I wanted published.  Then, I start up tomcat and bam, ClassNotFoundException on the classes that are in the jars in Web App Libraries.  How do I debug this issue?  I would think this should work out of the box....it does with just a WTP project framework and changing it to a dynamic web project but doesn't seem to work in jboss tools.
thanks,
Dean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254845#4254845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254845