[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: cant run the greeter sample from richfaces developers gu

lvhoutte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 03:18:38 EDT 2009

Dear Meghiddo,

with the greeter example I had exactly the same problem. For me the reason was that my index.jsp file was in WEB-INF. Try to put your index.jsp one level higher, that is directly in the WebContent directory.

Everything that is in the WEB-INF is not directly accessible for a "client" (i.e. the web browser). Therefore the resource "index.jsp" was not available. I advise you to learn more about the structure of web applications in general.

Good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254993#4254993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254993