[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - JBPM 4.x using Sybase ASE 11/12 on Jboss 5.1.0GA

HelloW do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 06:04:23 EDT 2009

Hey Every1,

I've installed and configured JBPM 4.1 using Sybase (yes yes I know...why) on JBoss 5.1.0GA.

Everything seems ok but when I access the Reporting Screen (Process Reports) I get this error in the logs:

 java.sql.SQLException:
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Login failed
        at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:368)
        at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsLoginAckToken(TdsCore.java:2952)
        at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2260)
        at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.java:602)
        at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC2.(ConnectionJDBC2.java:344)
        at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC3.(ConnectionJDBC3.java:50)
        at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:182)
        at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.getLocalManagedConnec
tion(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:207)

I am using JTDS to connect to Sybase and wanted to know if this error is pertaining to DTM (Distributed Transaction Management). On a related note I added the "jbpmtest" user and pass to the jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml contained in this directory jboss.home\server\default\deploy\jbpm\jbpm-service.sar

  | 		<property name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.SybaseDialect</property>
  | 		<property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:JbpmDS</property>
  | 		<property name="hibernate.transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory</property>
  | 		<property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</property>
  | 		<property name="hibernate.connection.username">jbpmtest</property>
  | 		<property name="hibernate.connection.password">jbpmtest</property>

Yet I still get a Login Failed error which leads me to believe that the error is misleading??? Any ideas or feedback?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255021#4255021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255021