[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: workflow design about wait states

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 08:47:00 EDT 2009

Nice test now, I'll try to see what happens on my side later today.

But I think it is related to the fact that you made the nodes not only be carried  out in async, but also made it waitstates AFTER the 'execute' method is ended. (by using the waitForSignal). In your testcase you have to signal both states then. But if you replace the waitForSignal() with a take() (as mentioned earlier) then the custom node automatically continues and should pass the join.

Without the customFour, your process is most likely still not ended (you can check that by building it in your test)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255086#4255086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255086