[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - command service

sravyts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 09:08:08 EDT 2009

This might be a very easy question to solve , but I can't find the solution (or maybe I'm completely missing the ball here...)

I'm trying to create my own custom query (MyQuery which extends AbstractQuery).
Now is my problem: how can I execute this query?

I was thinking calling processEngine.execute(query) (since AbstractQuery implements the Command interface), but I can't succeed in getting a processEngine (I'm using spring integration)

If I autowire processengine I get the following error:

  | Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type [org.jbpm.api.ProcessEngine] is defined: expected single matching bean but found 2: [jbpmConfiguration, processEngine]

This is my spring configuration:

  | <bean id="jbpmConfiguration" class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration">
  | 		<constructor-arg value="org/mypackage/jbpm.cfg.xml" />
  | 	</bean>
  |
  | 	<bean id="processEngine" factory-bean="jbpmConfiguration" factory-method="buildProcessEngine" />
  | 	<bean id="repositoryService" factory-bean="processEngine" factory-method="getRepositoryService" />
  | 	<bean id="executionService" factory-bean="processEngine" factory-method="getExecutionService" />
  |   <bean id="historyService" factory-bean="processEngine" factory-method="getHistoryService" />
  |   <bean id="taskService" factory-bean="processEngine" factory-method="getTaskService" />
  |   <bean id="identityService" factory-bean="processEngine" factory-method="getIdentityService" />
  |
  |   <bean id="queryExecutor" class="org.mypackage.QueryExecutor" />

And QueryExecutor :

  | public class QueryExecutor
  | {
  |     @Autowired
  |     ProcessEngine processEngine
  |
  |     public List query(MyQuery query){
  |         return processEngine.execute(query);
  |     }
  | }

Is there another way for executing commands using spring integration?
Or aren't we supposed to execute commands?

Wkr,
Sofie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255093#4255093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255093