[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Easiest way to bind IBM WS MQ hosted 'Queue' to name in JBos

ben.cotton@rutgers.edu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 12:08:35 EDT 2009

Given an IBM WSMQ 6.x hosted 'Queue' instance (MANAGER, QUEUE NAME, CHANNEL all explicitly identified with values), what is the easiest way to bind this specific  'Queue' to a NAME in a JBoss 5.x hosted JNDI tree?

I've already copied the WSMQ provided wmq.jmsra.rar  to my $JB/server/default/deploy/directory/

but don't know how to easily proceed from here.   By any chance is there a way to just use the JBoss admin console and navigate to

Resource->JMS Destination->Queue->Add New

and some how take advantage of the wmq.jmsra.rar resource to bind to a 'Queue' name in JBoss hosted JNDI?  Or must I necessarily configure "by hand" multiple XML files?

I am hopeful there may be an easier way than the steps described at
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/UsingWebSphereMQSeriesWithJBossASPart4

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255138#4255138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255138