[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: workflow design about wait states

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 13:04:53 EDT 2009

your processinstance is really ended if retrieving it from the executionservice by id (processinstance id) is null. If it is not null isEnded() on the processInstance will return false. So you can add that at the end of your test.

anonymous wrote : Attempting to put this in to my "proper" workflow with more custom nodes is still showing errors.

Where? How? Errors? Please, otherwise we can't help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255155#4255155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255155