[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: workflow design about wait states

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 17:11:40 EDT 2009

Stupid me, I already mentioned firing the jobs manually (see the test), just forgot to disable the jobexecutor....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In your real process it is not needed to have the waitForSignal, if you do not want them to explicitly wait for a signal. The reason is that the JobExecutor is started then in a different way and not ended like it is when the unittest ends.

So basically your test is correct, just disable the jobexecutor in the config.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255402#4255402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255402