[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JobExecutorThread exception

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 17:28:33 EDT 2009

Thanks for the post. Before I react on the issue, may I point to:

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#volume
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#formats
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

jBPM is never tested with JPA (even though in your example Hibernate is the jpa provider), it uses Hibernate directly, so any issue you find is basically your problem (not meant negatively).

And if you would have analysed the the logging a little (really, just a little) you would have seen

250  [JbpmJobExecutor:141.29.39.58:1] ERROR org.jbpm.db.JobSession  - org.hibernate.MappingException
: Named query not known: JobSe
ssion.getFirstAcquirableJob

So clearly the cause of the error you post is caused by another error. Why this named query cannot be found is up to you, since in jBPM with just hibernate it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255405#4255405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255405