[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: What are the advantages of Jboss compared to Glassfish

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 06:09:16 EDT 2009

"Wolfgang Knauf" wrote :
  | the problem might be that a lot of users don't know both (I don't know Glassfish, too ;-) ).

That's exactly one of the reason why i usually don't participate in similar threads.
"EUROKEY" wrote :
  | And why sould I use JBoss instead if Glassfish. I mean if there are advantages it could make sense.

You will find many who will favour JBoss and many others who will favour Glassfish and each server has its own list of advantages and shortcomings. The bottom line is - always use the software which you feel is right for accomplishing your task :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255503#4255503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255503