[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Know when buddy grouop onwer dies - who takes over
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 18:43:26 EDT 2009
Ive been wondering about use cases of @BuddygroupChangeEvent.
It seems that is kind of useless, its only fired when there is chande to buddies current node is replicating to:
1. case one - there is 2+ buddies, one is falling out from node
2. case two - there is 1+ buddies, new one comes in
* note that for zero budies its not fired.
What about case when buddy group owner dies, there is no notification for buddies it did replicate:
1. no notification that owner died
2. no notification on node which becomes owner of data - instead on each node its moved to "DEAD" subtree.
Shoudnt it cover above cases? I mean along with add/remove to buddy groups current cache node participates in?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255618#4255618
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255618
More information about the jboss-user